The awaited Mahdi, the Caliph of God,has appeared.


The awaited Mahdi, God's successor on Earth,has appeared. After all the searching and hardship, it became clear to me that.... People foretold my coming, some to the left and some to the right, destined for Hell and others for Paradise... and my enemies will be punished... and all the attributes  are found in me, literally. Therefore, it can be said that we have found the awaited Mahdi Or another prophet . Thank you. And I bear witness to what I say. 

Everything said about me in ancient manuscripts, and Christ himself spoke of me, is incarnate in me. Thank you for reading what I wrote.myself  
The awaited Mahdi, the Caliph of God,has appeared. The awaited Mahdi, the Caliph of God,has appeared. بواسطة ferhat tamarat في أغسطس 01, 2026 تقييم: 5

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. فعلا اضن ان المهدي قد ضهر و بيننا الان كل الدلائل تشير اليه او ضهور نبي اخر لا أعرف لكن هذا هو الصحيح ضهر رجل صالح ويتنبئ وقوه الاهية عجيبة تحميه من الشر

    ردحذف
  2. I truly believe that the Mahdi has appeared, and all the signs point to him, or perhaps to the appearance of another prophet—I don't know—but this is the truth: a righteous man has appeared, prophesying, and possessing a wondrous divine power that protects him from evil.

    ردحذف

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.